Wednesday, August 20, 2008

In the Zone

Normally, I don't post anything before service on Wednesday, so into new waters we go.

I'm excited about some of the upcoming events in soulimpact.  I really believe that God is going to do powerful things.

Tonight, I'm preaching on "All the Pieces of the Puzzle."  Two more sermons left (counting tonight) in the Best Year Ever series.  Next week:  "A Generation Filled w/ the Holy Spirit."

The worship service is going to much different tonight--very reflective.  The service tonight as a whole is going to be more reflective than usual.  Here's the set list for tonight:
Let it Rain
Till I See You
No Sacrifice
One Touch

Got the Six Flags trip coming Saturday.  Hoping I don't puke.

I'm now heading to the back to make sure that things are good for tonight.

No comments: