Monday, October 27, 2008

Got My Magazine Back

So here's the deal: one of my friends (who shall remain nameless) has the spiritual gift "teacher."  That's a great thing; I'm a teacher too.  But one of the problems with teachers is that they tend to over-keep stuff.  For example magazines.  I let my friend borrow my copy of Relevant magazine that I got back in June.

Relevant is a great magazine--especially this issue.  I really enjoyed reading it.  In fact, I think I read almost the whole magazine in three days.  It was so captivating that it was hard to stop reading.  But for some reason, my friend thought they would take 4 months and 2 weeks to read my magazine.  I know it's hard for him/her to return things [I tend to keep stuff too (sorry if I have ever borrowed anything from you)], but, I'm happy to say that I finally got my magazine back.

Oh look, an article about the upcoming Beijing Olympics...

3 comments:

Sue said...

I KNOW I'm not that friend, because I TRY to return things I borrow. I HATE it when someone "borrows" something and takes forever to return it.

Matt said...

Mrs. Sue, it sounds like you have a little bit of a guilty conscience...

I think we ALL know there's only three teachers in the church and I've never let Coach borrow a magazine...wonder who that leaves???

Kayla said...

Hey...so I will claim the "anonymous" position.haha. At least the magazine was still in the same shape as when I borrowed it.