Friday, May 1, 2009

My First Award

Well, I received my first "blogger award" the other day from Codie. There are a couple of rules involved with this one though:

1. You have to write about 7 things that you love.
2. You have to give the award to 7 other people.

Unfortunately, most of the blogs I read are from people who have no clue who I am--mostly pastors from across the country. Of the people I do know, who I could give the award too, Codie already stole them. So, I guess I'll have to settle for rule #1.

1. Jesus, my Lord
2. My wife, Amanda
3. My baby. We don't know if it's a boy or girl, but either way I love them with all my heart!
4. The Office. Best Comedy Show Ever.
5. Chinese and Mexican food
6. Football
7. Basketball
8. Ministry
9. Nerdy TV Shows (Discovery, History, etc.)
10. Car Washes (just kidding; I absolutely abhor car washes)

1 comment:

Sue said...

I can't believe you didn't list "your secretary". Just kidding!