Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Craziness

It's been nothing but craziness this past week.  Got to take the little kids to Kids' Camp and I came home sick.  Fought through the weekend and finally went to the doctor yesterday.  I feel a lot better today.  I finished up my vows last night (thank goodness!) and now all I have to do is finish our slide-show and make the programs...not to mention write a sermon, set up for Wed night service, set up for next Wed night service, get Sunday pre-service ready, figure out how much money to take on the honeymoon, visit some of the adults in the church, write some letters, research computers and media software...and probably a whole lot of stuff that I'm forgetting write now.  Oh yeah, and then I'm getting married Saturday (come quickly!).

So it's one of those weeks.  

No comments: