Friday, June 13, 2008

Married Life

Well, the honeymoon is over now.  We had a blast in the mountains.  We wound up staying an extra day.  Turns out my parents (special thanks to them for paying) had made our reservations through Thursday instead of Wednesday--it was a nice treat.

Amanda and I came back home to find a completely destroyed house that had been labeled.  There were literally thousands of labels everywhere.  It was a good joke...kudos to the groomsmen.  I'm already working on the plot for revenge.

The past couple of weeks have been kind of a blur.  I almost don't remember anything about the wedding.  The Hyatt Place was EXTREMELY NICE.  We probably spent more money on food this week than should be legal.

I'm glad to be back to the real (married) world.  It's nice to have all the pomp and circumstance and then to have the secret getaway, but it's also cool to sleep in your own bed, with your wife.  It's nice to be able to focus on ministry instead of a thousand details of things that have to be done before Wedding Day.  It's nice to be me.

No comments: