Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Champions Pay the Price

For some reason over the past several days these words have been playing over and over again in my soul.  I really believe God has been trying to remind me that (#1) I'm a champion [Romans 8.37] and (#2) as a champion I have to be willing to pay the price.  From watching videos of the persecuted disciples around the world, to the sacrifices required in ministry to the daily price to continue to be a Christ-follower, there is a price to be paid--not for our sins [Jesus took care of that], but to show our love to our Saviour.  Will you be willing to pay the price?

*Here's the video clip that's been playing in my mind.  Fast forward to about 2:34:


1 comment:

Sue said...

Hey Pastor Matt,
My reply to the comment you left on my blog today ....If YOU weren't reading blogs you wouldn't know who was spending (work)time on their blog! LOL