Monday, November 10, 2008

Orange Beach

Had a great weekend at the Alabama District Youth Leaders' Summit at Orange Beach.  I really look forward to this every year.  It's great to be able to get away, meet new people, hang out with old friends, enjoy some great food, and be feed spiritually without having to think about how the lights look?, is the music too loud?, will this transition work?

God spoke very powerfully into my own life.  He gave me some much needed encouragement that I probably wouldn't have heard in the normal hustle and bustle of ministry.  And He's given me some new direction.  Very exciting stuff (a little nerve-racking too).  

To Steve and Crystal Mason, Matt and Carrie Britt, and Leo and Debbie Blankenship: thank you guys so much for the investment into Alabama youth pastors.  We appreciate all that you do.  God bless.

No comments: