Monday, February 23, 2009

On the Road Again

Greetings everyone!  It's Monday, the start of another great week (hopefully).  Today is especially great for me because I'm getting ready to head to Louisiana.

I absolutely love to travel.  Visiting new places--especially large cities, is one of my favorite things.  I could travel for a living (anyone willing to pay me to visit places, please leave your name and contact info :)  I've never been to Louisiana, so I get to add a new state to the ones I've visited.  Here's my list of places I've been:
Alabama
Georgia
Mississippi
Florida
Tennessee
Kentucky
Indiana
South Carolina
North Carolina
Virginia
West Virginia
Pennsylvania
Maryland
Washington D.C.
Colorado
Texas
Germany
...and now Louisiana

What about you?  Where have you been?  What are your favorites?

1 comment:

Sue said...

I'll probably miss something but here goes.....Alabama, Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas,Missouri (if you can count a flight lay-over), California, New York, Mexico. Just for the record...my favorite is ALABAMA (and I don't like to travel)!! But, I did enjoy traveling with you guys yesterday.