Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday Morning Download



For those of you who may not know, Wednesday is the biggest day of my week.  It always is (except on rare occasion). I absolutely love Wednesdays.  Today, is particularly busy, because on top of all my other "normal" tasks, I am going to the Speed-the-Light Luncheon at Joe's Crab Shack.  This is the annual event where we eat fish, listen to a lot of heart-gripping stories about people who gave boo-coos of money to STL, and then make our pledge that never quite stacks up to the little girl who walked through a blizzard and raised $20,000 last year.

Had an interesting breakfast this morning: pretzel sticks and left-over birthday cookie-cake (and a glass of milk).  Actually was pretty good.

Got my Alabama watch fixed this weekend.  It had been missing a pin that held one of the links together for over a year (and a half?).  Took it to the Galleria--on my quest to find some new Pumas, that failed--and got it put back together.

Sunday was my first Sunday in about 4 weeks to actually be in the main service.  It was great.  Really enjoyed communion and was in awe of the message in tongues and the interpretation.

Loving my Office calendars from Josh and Amy...I mean Michael Scott.  I have one huge one that hangs on the wall and is monthly, and one that sits on my desk and HAS A QUOTE FOR EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR :)

Well, I guess that's it for now.  I have to fix the sound order for tonight's service, which is going to be great by the way.

Peace!

P.S. -- Here's some more great tips I've learned about being a Dad:















1 comment:

Kayla said...

I absolutely LOVE the "how to care for your baby" illustrations!!!